Countless Time
12:29 | Author: Décimo A
Watch time dissolve at the end of the day
Reflects one’s life as it ticks away
And every second that is wasted
Brings doubt, spite, and hatred
For regrets darken the blow
And he who wastes life
Is his own foe
Time is the thief of life
Promises turn out to be lies
Ephemeral like a unicorn dancing under a rainbow
Or a snowflake on the lashes of my eyes
I feel like I’m living in dream time
As the moments keep dancing away
I run and time keeps slipping away from me
As the hours keep turning to days
And the clock, it just keeps on ticking
As the rainbows and snowflakes fade away


by Kiefer T., Baldwin, NY

(in The English Corner)
|
This entry was posted on 12:29 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comentários: